[AccessD] Property Value is too large

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:09:10 CDT 2023

I ran into it when I was active and dealt with tables designed by
government employees who had taken an Access class.  They wanted to use all
the sparkly things the instructor showed them and put everything, including
the kitchen sink, into their tables.  I redesigned a lot of tables in those
days, which got me zero appreciation but made the apps work. ;-)

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336