[AccessD] AI Chat Bot Programming VBA for me

accesspro at gmail.com accesspro at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:57:43 CDT 2023

If I was still in the dB biz, I might have to let A I do some of my
programming for me.

I typed in :
  using VBA, write code to increase x by 3; ten times

Very quickly I was provided w this :

Sub IncreaseX()
    Dim x As Integer
    Dim i As Integer

    ' Initialize x with an initial value
    x = 0

    ' Loop to increase x by 3, ten times
    For i = 1 To 10
        x = x + 3
    Next i

    ' Display the final value of x
    MsgBox "The final value of x is: " & x
End Sub

--------------------

And then "it" let me know that :

To run this code, you can follow these steps:

Open Excel or any other Office application that supports VBA.
Press Alt + F11 to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Insert a new module by clicking on "Insert" > "Module".
Copy and paste the above code into the new module.
Press F5 or click on the "Run" button to execute the code.
A message box will appear displaying the final value of x, which should be
30.
This code initializes x with an initial value of 0, and then it uses a For
loop to increase x by 3, ten times. Finally, a message box displays the
final value of x.

Bob Heygood accesspro at gmail.com