[AccessD] vbWatchdog error handler

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Mon May 29 19:48:21 CDT 2023

Hi John,

I used this up until about 5 years ago.  It's an excellent addition, and much more than worth the money.  Set up a table to store the error data, create a report that shows that data, and set up a daily email so you'll know of any errors that occurred yesterday at each of your customers.  Or you can set up an immediate email for any error or if a certain type of error occurs.

This will display a lot of the code from the erroring procedure, the values of all the variables in the erroring procedure, and the name of the procedure which called the erroring procedure.  Great stuff!

Dan

PS - I miss Arthur's comments.  You could sort of tell what was going on in his life every time he posted.