[AccessD] Web scraping and browser automation

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:24:53 CDT 2023

Many years ago I did web scraping.  I looked behind the scene for stuff to
denote what I was looking for, grabbed that stuff and processed it.
Today I am interested in scraping a specific web site, clicking on
something to bring up another screen, scrape that, click the back button,
rinse and repeat.  With outlook that was moderately easy, however I am
baffled on how to do it with edge or chrome or firefox.

Is anyone doing this kind of thing and have any words of wisdom?

Colby Consulting