[AccessD] Need a Trick for conditional formatting

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Sep 20 05:05:38 CDT 2023

AFAIK, that won't work.  There is no way to hide/show a control or change it's Z-Order in a
single row of a continuous form.

And you can only apply Conditional formatting to a text box.
Even if you put a text box over the checkboxes and set it's background to transparent, you
can't click the checkboxes.