[AccessD] ChatGPT

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 18:42:33 CDT 2024

 provide a list of rest areas on I 84 between portland and salt lake city

Here is a list of rest areas along Interstate 84 between Portland, Oregon,
and Salt Lake City, Utah:
Oregon

   1. *Deadman Pass Rest Area* (near Pendleton, OR)
   2. *Charles Reynolds Rest Area* (near La Grande, OR)
   3. *Burnt River Canyon Rest Area* (near Huntington, OR)
   4. *Weatherby Rest Area* (near Huntington, OR)
   5. *Baker Valley Rest Area* (near Baker City, OR)

Idaho

   1. *Ontario Rest Area* (near Ontario, ID)
   2. *Bliss Rest Area* (near Bliss, ID)
   3. *Malad Gorge Rest Area* (near Hagerman, ID)
   4. *Cotterell Rest Area* (near Heyburn, ID)
   5. *Juniper Rest Area* (near Juniper, ID)

Utah

   1. *Echo Canyon Rest Area* (near Echo, UT)
   2. *Echo Junction Rest Area* (near Coalville, UT)

These rest areas provide essential amenities like restrooms, picnic areas,
and sometimes information centers for travelers. Keep in mind that rest
area names and availability may change, so it is always a good idea to
check for the most current information before traveling.

Colby Consulting