[AccessD] Expert's Exchange; new program

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 7 13:10:11 CDT 2024

 EE has a different vibe to it though than other places.   Some like that and others don't.

 For a while, they walked away from the community feel they had in the early 2000's, but now they are getting back to that.   It's just a shame they didn't do something like this 90-day trial a lot sooner.

 I thought it was worth mentioning though.

Jim.