[dba-conf] Administrivia - List Issues

Charles Wolfe cawolfe at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 00:56:04 CST 2021

 Hi Gustave,
I try to keep informed, but am not doing a lot with Access these days -- only 2 consulting clients kept since I retired (mostly); one keeps sending me a consulting appreciation check yearly even after I told her I'm not doing anything; she replied she's sending it because my just being available makes her feel better. 16 years seems longer than I remember, but I guess it could be that long since I had anything to ask or contribute. Keeping up a few personal projects, but no really significant changes, etc. or problems with them either.

Doing OK. Mostly minor problems of hitting 78.

Hope all is well with you.
Charles