[Dba-office] Administrivia - Holiday Party! (follow-up)

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 31 18:20:04 CST 2014

On behalf of the Database Advisors organization and administrative
volunteers I would like to thank those who have supported the Database
Advisors organization.

Due to the recent funding drive, our operations will able to run for
approximately 3 more years. DBA received funding from 3 Canadian provinces,
Denmark, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Russia, and 13
states of the USA.

May you all have a happy and successful 2015!