[Dba-office] Word search problem

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Aug 2 15:18:47 CDT 2015

I'm not sure I really understand the question.  When I mark text to be
included in an index, then generate an index field, by default, the text
I have marked is followed by a comma, then a space, then the page
number.  I can modify the index format to right-align the page numbers
and add a tab leader if I want.  And, that works whether I use one
column or two or more.  So, I think your reader can get pretty much what
he or she wants by making appropriate selections in the index creation
dialog box.
Hope this helps,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields