[Dba-office] Forms in Excel and Word

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:46:00 CST 2015

Gustav, forms are completely different in Excel and Word -- you have the
UserForm object, which you create in the VBE. They're not bound in the same
sense as an Access form. You must use VBA to create the relationship
between a form's controls and the underlying cells where you might want to
store information.

Susan H.