[Dba-office] enchilada sauce

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:54:15 CST 2015

My favorite dish at Tumbleweed was the bean and cheese burrito, enchilada
style -- which referred to the red sauce they spooned over the top of the
burrito. Yum...

<http://tumbleweedrestaurants.com/tex-mex-menu.php>

>From the bottom:

Enchilada Style

Tangy, red chile pepper sauce. Topped with cheese.

I used to make my own years and years ago, but I've lost the recipe. It was
good too. I just went too long without making it. I know I simmered it for
a while. I used to make large batches and store it in the fridge and I used
it on a lot of things. This one looks familiar.

<http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/enchilada-sauce>

Susan H.