[Dba-office] Dynamic conditional format in Excel

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:22:13 CST 2015

Bryan, that was also my original response. She wants a dynamic update and I
don't know of anyway to make conditional formatting work that way. I think
the best I can come up with is using conditional formatting to call a udf
-- I've read that you can do that and I think I even wrote about it once,
but I don't remember -- off the top of my head -- how I did it (and maybe I
didn't!).

Susan H.