[Dba-office] Word track changes question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jun 17 08:45:21 CDT 2015

Yeah, once you accept the changes it is gone.  But that's kind of an odd
request.  Why do they want that? Do they want the user to have the option to
see the changes, in which case track changes is the solution, which they
could advise them about in a readme.txt file, or do they want to compel the
user for some reason to have to retain the changes in tracking so the
original is always visible?