[Dba-office] Outlook 2003 images not displaying

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 07:14:29 CDT 2015

John, you probably already know that there's a setting for downloading, or
not -- I can't even recall where you might find it in 2003. When this
setting is disabled, there's usually a bar across the top of the screen
that lets you click to download the images. That's the only thing I can
think of.

<
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/block-or-unblock-automatic-picture-downloads-in-email-messages-15e08854-6808-49b1-9a0a-50b81f2d617a

Susan H.