[Dba-office] Multiple languages

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:40:14 CDT 2016

I have an interesting question from a reader - something I've not considered
before - anyone know of an easy fix? Thanks! - Susan H.

Hi, Here in multi-lingual Switzerland, my German-speaking wife and I often
work together using Excel. We hit problems when she uses German Excel to
create a spreadsheet and uses German function names. When I open her file,
the function names cause errors until I search and replace them all with the
English names. I guess this might also be an issue in Florida with English
and Spanish? I feel I am missing something. Is there an easy way to overcome
this issue please?