[Dba-office] Outlook template and macro

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:05:49 CST 2016

Right Gustav -- I went through the design route with the existing template,
but could never save changes. It's not just you. ;) It's early and I
haven't had coffee yet, but I wonder if you have to re-publish the modified
template? I can't remember the exact steps, but that's bouncing around in
my head.

Susan H.