[Dba-office] Offlist - WAS: Outlook synching

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sat Jan 30 23:13:30 CST 2016

What email do you use to login there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dba-office [mailto:dba-office-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf
Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 9:26 PM
To: dba-office at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [Dba-office] Outlook synching

I have my own sub, not through a publisher. I have all of the apps, but only
Mail is visible. I don't have an icon for Outlook.

Duh... just actually looked and I have Mail, People, and Calendar -- not
presented in the usual way so of course, I made it harder than it actually
is.

Sorry.

Susan H.

Only Mail? If this is through one of your publishers, maybe they have a
custom setup of Office 365. Otherwise you'd have access to the office apps
the office store for other apps and add-ons, etc.

Otherwise maybe you're thinking of the consumer Microsoft Account where you
can buy stuff from MS - but even there they have a link to your outlook.com
webmail which lets you also go to your calendar, contacts, OneDrive, etc.