[Dba-office] Excel - pull data from cell

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Jun 2 23:13:57 CDT 2016

Hi All,
Another Excel question, I need to extrapolate the data in one cell into
separate cells. I have 3460 rows of data, of which the first 4 columns data
are all nicely pertaining to their column header and the fifth column which
is data clumped together and formatted like this:
Details
WinHaven LLC / Prep / DESKTOP-CUV27BK - Agent version update: Do not update

Why they just didn't separate the 3 pieces into 3 columns (it's a .csv dump
from a database) I will never know, the company just got bought out so I
will never get them to make any customizations now!

I need to extrapolate that data into one column for each data between the /

Any ideas?

TIA
John B