[Dba-office] UPDATE Outlook Series appointments don't persist in tasks

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 05:43:48 CDT 2017

I use the Task list like a To-Do list -- they're not appointments that have
a set time and date. Rather, they are things I need to do and some of them
might have a set time and date, but most won't. I have high hopes of
completing things as scheduled, but can easily move them to another day as
needed. If a future recurring task doesn't show for a particular day, it's
hard to plan around it.

For better or worse, that's how it works and users have to adjust and
accommodate the behavior.

Susan H.

I guess that's in the eye of the beholder. I don't expect a recurring task
to present but the next occurring date/time. That could be an adapted
thought process since that's what I've dealt with since 1997 ;-)

But I do find it strange that reoccurrence doesn't transfer, or at least,
that it doesn't prompt whether or not we want it to transfer.