[dba-SQLServer]Access ADP Error

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Apr 11 12:33:03 CDT 2003

I've ran into wierd problems using bound forms in ADP's and n/text
datatypes.  There is one where when you retreive the record it only displays
the first 255 characters and then the remaining data in the textbox is a
re-wrap around from the original 255 characters in that field.  My
workaround was to use nvarchar's up to 4k charcters.  Supposedly in Access
2000 you need SR1/a to fixt the problem but that proved unfruitful, and I
wasn't about to load SR2...

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Friday, April 11, 2003 9:44 AM [GMT-8],