[dba-SQLServer]IP Connection to SQL

howard gramer hagdb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:25:22 CDT 2003

Well...
Earlier in the week there was a link in a newsletter talking about setting
up VPN with Windows Server..darn if I don't recall which one and of course I
deleted and it's a gonner!

So searching Techrepublic.com "vpn setup windows server" I find this:

http://forums.zdnet.com/group/zd.Highspeed.Internet/cnet/cnetnt.tpt/@thread@2394@F@1@D-,D@ALL/@article@mark@2394?ROS=1&OC=75

which has a link to this:

http://www.wown.com/

where I then went to the "Index" link and found this goldmine of How To,
Explanation, and beautiful images regarding  *VPN*:

http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/vpn.htm

Let us know if you find any clear "Setup VPN for Windows Server" type links.

howard grämer   New York City
Telco Data
hagdb at hotmail.com Tel: 516-390-5748