[dba-SQLServer]how to update via an ADP...

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 17 13:13:23 CDT 2003

Francisco,

This may not be the problem, but it looks funny to me so I ask:  If
there is the same UserID in both tbl.WebUser and tbl_Contacts, which
ContactName or UserType is sproc #1 to try to update if you change the
value of AllUsers.ContactName or AllUsers.UserType?

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave