[dba-SQLServer]Exporting tables to text

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 11:32:13 CDT 2003

In A97 I had the following code

DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "DDExport", "qryAgedDebtorDDebitExp",
strFullName

The DDExport specification ensured that the strings didn't have quote marks
around them.

Now in AXP SQL2K I am needing to use -

DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, , "ttmpAgedDebtorDDebitExp", strFullName

to export a table but I have quote marks around the strings.

Is there some setting so that I avoid the quote marks?

The following is no good because it puts all sorts of lines in the file to
imitate the boxes around the data.

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputTable, "ttmpAgedDebtorDDebitExp", acFormatTXT,
strFullName

Regards

David Emerson
DALYN Software Ltd