[dba-SQLServer]Backup question

Francisco H Tapia fhtapia at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:25:06 CDT 2003

found the link..
http://www.sqldts.com/default.aspx?6,105,242,0,0

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003 9:13 AM [GMT-8],
Francisco H Tapia <my.lists at verizon.net> wrote:

: Michael,
:   If you need the DTS packages, you should be able to backup the MSDB
: database and restore to another server (IIRC) you may want to search
: in google for DTS backup programs
:
:
: -Francisco
: http://rcm.netfirms.com
:
: On Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:38 AM [GMT-8],