[dba-SQLServer]RE: [dba-VB] Trusted Connection versus What?

Djabarov, Robert Robert.Djabarov at usaa.com
Wed Apr 30 16:53:26 CDT 2003

Windows Integrated Authentication is not based on the web box, but on the rights associated with it or through a Windows Security group on the SQL server itself.  In order to incorporate a Windows Authentication on your web site you need to implement a Windows Challenge Response within your ASP/JSP page.  And, it definitely does not require a VPN!

Robert Djabarov
Senior SQL Server DBA
USAA IT/DBMS
? (210) 913-3148 - phone