[dba-SQLServer]Visual Basic 6.0/Crystal Reports 7.5 Crystl32.ocx

Nicholson, Karen knicholson at gpsx.net
Tue Aug 19 09:38:08 CDT 2003

I know this is a bit OT - but..... I am trying to get the active X control
to launch crystal reports from Visual Basic 6.0.  I got the crystl32.ocx
file, but when I try to register it, I get a load library failed the
specified module could not be found.  Are there associated .dll's with this
OCX that I am missing?  Am I trying to register it correctly by storing the
regsvr32.exe and crystl32.ocx in the same directory, c:winnt\system32?

Any help is appreciated.