[dba-SQLServer]Using DTS to get data from SQL to Access

Djabarov, Robert Robert.Djabarov at usaa.com
Wed Aug 20 09:43:07 CDT 2003

Click on Execute SQL Task icon in the tool box on the left and specify
your Access for existing connection.  Type "delete <table_name>" without
quotes.  Click on OK.  Then click on the Execute SQL Task that you
created in the previous step and while holding the control key click on
the task that inserts data.  Both will become highlighted.  Right-mouse
click and expand Workflow.  Select On Success.  Done!