[dba-SQLServer]Transaction Log *Notification*

Nicholson, Karen knicholson at gpsx.net
Fri Aug 22 08:20:45 CDT 2003

Well all.  I now have the Northwind Database, 97 and A2K converted to Visual
Basic.  Ha ha.  It is a good day in America.  I did not realize how often I
use that database as a reference even after all of these years of Access
experience.  I think I will be on my way now.  Question, however, am I
wasting my time doing this in VB6 or should I be looking at VB.net?