[dba-SQLServer]Zeros not showing up on a report

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 12:53:49 CST 2003

In my situation w/ Access 2000, they show up and my boss doesn't want to see them :D.  But what you might want to check is in the report what the fields are formatted as, generally you can just format it to general and that ought to do it it, if not in the format property add a 0 and see if that takes care of it.