[dba-SQLServer]MSDE User Throttle

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Dec 24 04:48:21 CST 2003

Arthur

Its not users at all but threads of operation. Rusell Simclair the TE on a
book says he was working on a production system with up to 300 users. Havnt
seen it but I take his word for it.

Its not affected by the language either. Its built into the db engine.

5 PCs wiht all actually doing something on the engine should show how this
works. I posted a URL on this some time ago but cant find it now. Maybe
someone has it.

Martin