[dba-SQLServer]Errors only in larger screen resolutions

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Wed Dec 31 10:07:21 CST 2003

I have an adp file that has one form that is generating a "fatal error"
report only when I have my monitor (or any other test monitors) set to
lower than 1280 X 1024.  Access 2002, Windows XP.  Ideas?  I've only
seen a similar problem once before and it turned out to be related to
how I was loading the recordsource for a listbox.  But, on the open of
this form, there is no list box record source being set.

--Susan

Susan B. Geller
Office of Information Systems
College of Continuing Education