[dba-SQLServer]Access 2000 Adp Connection

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 18 13:39:39 CST 2003

You could, try checking if the connection status of the ADP is active, such
as currentproject.Connection.State = adStateOpen
then you could compare the connection string for what you want it to be.
something along the realm of

IF currentproject.connectionstring <> myConnString then
    currentproject.CloseConnection
    currentproject.OpenConnection myconnstring
end if

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com