[dba-SQLServer]Rolling back a transaction log?

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Feb 21 13:59:40 CST 2003

John,

There is not much you can do if you have a DBA that intentionally
deletes both copies of a file.  But the mirror gives a real-time backup
which may solve half of Francisco's problem.  The other half will have
to be taken care of by the DBA's boss.  Unless you only have one server,
even a bloody idiot knows better than to have both development and
production on the same server.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency