[dba-SQLServer]Backup?

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 23 20:12:41 CST 2003

Hi All:

I am just doing some work on a new site, new to me anyway, SQL7 and though
there is plenty of backup profile files listed there are no backups. Why
would a backup not be running when supposedly set to do so. I will have a
chance to look at this tomorrow and hope someone may have a simple answer.

One more question. Recently my Enterprise Manager (SQL2000) has slowed right
down. I am not sure of the when it started but the processing is running so
slooooowwww, it's painful. I was thinking of just re-installing it on the
server but I was wondering if anyone has ran into a similar situation and a
solution?

TIA
Jim