[dba-SQLServer]Sending parameters to a report

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Feb 24 17:53:24 CST 2003

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately there are two complications with
this report -
1) It could be called from two different forms with different fields that
are used for the parameters
2) It also is used in a situation where there might be several customers
selected from a list box and copies of the report are to be printed for all
of them.  In the A97 version it was easy by just including the where clause
in the openReport command but it doesn't seem as easy with SQL.

David