[dba-SQLServer]Bound forms filtered on a control on the form

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 25 15:53:26 CST 2003

I have been following the thread on the report thing.  The discussion has
focused (the ones I have read) on using XP, where there are actually
properties to do this.  How do I do this in A2K?

I have a form.  I want to select a record in a combo box.  Having selected
that record, I want to run an sproc, passing a parameter to filter the data
returned to only return the record selected in the combo box.

How do I do that in A2K?