[dba-SQLServer]Bound forms filtered on a control on the form

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 25 18:08:13 CST 2003

Hmmm... OK.  My understanding is that this actually pulls all of the records
in the recordset and then only DISPLAYS one record (filter).  That is useful
in certain instances, however I would really like to just pull one specific
record, having SQL Server do all the work of finding that record and handing
it back.