[dba-SQLServer]Bound forms filtered on a control on the form

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 26 09:27:53 CST 2003

Well, I hit send too soon.  I see it as a property of the me object in code.
That solves my problem I guess. It doesn't appear to be available at design
time but I can program it no problem.

Next question, how do I do the same thing for a combo?  If a combo is
filtered on another combo, the second combo is based on a stored procedure
that has an input parameter so that it can filter down based on something
passed in.  The "something passed in" is the value of another control.