[dba-SQLServer]Importing txt file

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 27 23:22:43 CST 2003

Hi Doug:

Check you references. There is probably a specific ole or dll that Access97
had installed through it's reference list that is not installed by default.
Check the items in the Reference list in Access97 and then check
Access2002's Reference list. Install the missing entry(s) and it should run
fine.

HTH
Jim