[dba-SQLServer]OT - Veritas Backup of Transaction Logs

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 12:50:26 CST 2003

Hi Julie
Can't you backup the SQL stuff to disk, then back that up to tape?

Anyway we do use BE 9 but we also have Open File management. You can
either use Veritas' own Open File Option or get a proprietray one such
as St Bernards ( http://www.stbernard.com/products/ofm/products_ofm.asp
) but the cost starts to mount.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk