[dba-SQLServer]OT - Veritas Backup of Transaction Logs

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:02:32 CST 2003

Well.............stupid me.........I had the append option set to four days.
Set it to infinite and it fixed the problem.

Since we are on the subject of backup - What do you backup from the server
side of things(Win2000 Server)?  From reading on MS-Site, it looks like the
System State, User Directories, and System Volume Information is enough for
a good restore.  Am I missing anything?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net