[dba-SQLServer]Subreport not recognizing parent/child link

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Wed Jul 16 09:06:00 CDT 2003

A2K ADP.  I have a report with a subreport in a group footer.  The
recordsource for each is a sproc and I have input parameters in the
properties of each report.  Problem is that the subreport that's in the
group footer  displays ALL data, not just the data for that value being
grouped on.  So, on the report, I get the same data in every group
footer.  I do have the parent and child fields identified in the
properties of the subreport object on the main report.  This does not
happen when I use views as the recordsource for the main and subreports.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

--Susan

Susan B. Geller