AW: [dba-SQLServer]Stored procedure question

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Mon Jun 16 10:59:57 CDT 2003

Hi David,

if NOCOUNT is set to ON the number of rows affected by each SQL Select is
not returned. However, the rows are still displayed in query analyzer.

I want to create a tool for the dba that checkes the consistency of several
data tables. I created a table containing SQL Statements is processed by the
sp and results are written to a log table. when the sp is finished, the
result rows from the log table should be displayed in the result pane of the
Query Analyzer.

The number of tables to be checked is about 10 with several conditions for
each table. It works fine so far except that the result pane contains 31
result sets, which is quite ugly...

Michael