RESOLVED: [dba-SQLServer]Using DTS for Informix to SQL

Mark L. Breen subs at solution-providers.ie
Fri Jun 27 02:28:52 CDT 2003

Hello Bridget,

I have just read your first email, so sorry that you got little responses.

I am currently working on DTS, but I have never used imformix and I have
only used DTS for text file to db transfers.

Sorry that you got no replies, but thanks for posting the answer also.

I take it that your family are from my part of the world

Mark Breen
Ireland