[dba-SQLServer]Stored Procedures

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 01:52:15 CST 2003

There is no way that I know of to do what you are asking in SQL7, viable
workarounds include executing your sproc1, to execute a nested sproc that
writes to a temp table and then refrencing the temp table from sproc1 long
after sproc2 (nested) has executed.

just a wag tho.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/