[dba-SQLServer]* in field name?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 7 18:03:01 CST 2003

> AFAIK this c-style syntax was introduced in .Net. It's about time too, IMO!

Why is it about time?   If you want c-style syntax, write it in C.

 IMHO, It doesn't add anything to a BASIC language other than a giving you a more
cryptic alternative to a simple existing structure. I prefer my code to be easily
decypherable when I go back to support it a year or two later.

That's the main reason I stick to BASICs and have never bothered to get seriously into
C.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg