[dba-SQLServer]Not allowing users to create views -- onto an alternative

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Mar 12 13:17:40 CST 2003

Susan, I think what Robert is saying is that users creating queries against
*base* tables could pose a security risk of your database.  I suggested
getting copies of Views (not tables) so that you could control fields, and
amount of data that such queries can look against.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:03 AM [GMT-8],