[dba-SQLServer]Union query disk space

Fred Hooper fahooper at trapo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:57:19 CST 2003

Unfortunately, no. Our best guess at the size is 200Gb. Only in the past
week were we able to reconfigure enough to do a backup -- after 6 weeks.
Unfortunately, the data reads for the BI build from that query take 4
days, so we can't even reconfigure temporarily unless we forego backing
up for that period. Still, if we could exist for six weeks, how about
another 4-5 days? Maybe that's our answer. Thanks Francisco.

Fred