[dba-SQLServer]Clear Selections in a ListBox

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Mar 24 13:11:10 CST 2003

In a multiselect listbox, what is the best way to clear selections user
has made.  The recordsource for the listbox is a stored procedure so
what I have been doing is on click of a clear list button, I reset the
rowsource of the listbox as in:

Me.listbox.rowsource = "exec dbo.MySprocName '" & strMyParamter & "'"

Is this the best way?  Or, should I somehow be looping through the
records to see which items are selected and then unselect them?

--Susan

Susan B. Zeller
Office of Information Systems
College of Continuing Education